As some of you may already know, I sell my handmade tutus online at Tutu Mama. Lots of exciting changes are near for Tutu Mama. For now, I’m excited to announce that Tutu Mama has a new photographer and a new tutu design!
But first, a shout out to Ami Sanyal for all his beautiful work as Tutu Mama’s original photographer. Thank you everything!
Now, I’d like to welcome Janice Croze from Janice Croze Photography.
Besides being a photographer, Janice (or Miss J, as Tiana calls her) is a mother of two and a blogging pioneer at the immensely popular, 5 Minutes for Mom! We actually connected in the ladies’ washroom at an inspiring event for mothers. You’ll get a chance to find out more about Janice in an upcoming interview.
She met with us on Monday to photograph Tutu Mama’s latest tutu: the Toadstool Tutu. Tiana will be wearing this design as part of her Minnie Mouse costume on Halloween.
The Minnie Mouse headpiece is an easy peasy DIY (post coming soon).
Being red and white, the Toadstool Tutu could also be part of the perfect outfit for Christmas time (it’s coming fast, people).
What do you think of this latest Tutu Mama design?
1. Share your response in the comments below.
2. Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for awesome resources shared exclusively with my subscribers.
3. Share this post if you dig it!
Let's Discuss! Tag me (@natnanton) so that I can reply!
I'm Nat Nanton, founder of Tutu Mama. Becoming a mother has made me commit to living my greatest life. If you can relate to that, you're in the right place.
15 Tips On How To Be The Hottest Mama You Know
- Through Mama’s Eyes Instagram Challenge: Selfie
- Our Social Fabric: Textiles, Recycling, and Spontaneity
- Does Facebook Take Away Face Time From Your Kids?
- Results of Through Mama’s Eyes Instagram Challenge: Artsy Craftsy
- Using Instagram To Connect With Inspired Mothers
- A Positive Body Image Starts With Mom