Through Mama’s Eyes is an interactive weekly weekend challenge that invites moms on Instagram to capture the fun, the beauty, and the simple pleasures that show up in their lives. Every Friday, a designated theme will be declared for the weekend in the form of a hashtag. For a chance to be featured on the blog on Mondays, follow @natnanton.
“Artsy craftsy” was the theme of last weekend’s Instagram challenge. I had a long list of DIY arts and crafts projects that I hadn’t started yet. Since I host the challenge, I knew this theme would get my butt in gear. My craft project was to make a dreamcatcher and a wall decal quote for above my bed.
Take a look at what my fellow artsy fartsy moms got up to. You can view the rest of the entries here.
Stay tuned for another weekend through Mama’s eyes.
Do you have an idea for the perfect theme for a future Through Mama’s Eyes Instagram challenge?
1. Share your response in the comments below.
2. Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for awesome resources shared exclusively with my subscribers.
3. “Like”, “tweet”, or “pin it” if you dig it!
Let's Discuss! Tag me (@natnanton) so that I can reply!
I'm Nat Nanton, founder of Tutu Mama. Becoming a mother has made me commit to living my greatest life. If you can relate to that, you're in the right place.
15 Tips On How To Be The Hottest Mama You Know
- Through Mama’s Eyes Instagram Challenge: Selfie
- Our Social Fabric: Textiles, Recycling, and Spontaneity
- Does Facebook Take Away Face Time From Your Kids?
- Results of Through Mama’s Eyes Instagram Challenge: Artsy Craftsy
- Using Instagram To Connect With Inspired Mothers
- A Positive Body Image Starts With Mom