Moments of panic, frustration, fear, and plenty of tears defeated by the copious amounts of joy, love, and learning. That is the contrast of motherhood. This brings me to my first Sour n’ Sweet post (I like to end things on a good note): a look at my mommy moments of the week.
1. Molars. Will they just come out and be done with it already!
2. Strollers + stairs. We need to be a ramp-only world.
3. Grumpy strangers who purposefully ignore a child’s sweet “hello”. Meanies.
1. Ladybug raincoats and ladybug boots.
2. A trip to the Vancouver Aquarium with Tiana and her great grandparents. So thankful for these memories.
3. Hips! Tiana’s new nickname.
- Share your response in the comments below.
- Subscribe to receive email updates!
- “Like”, “tweet”, or “pin it” if you dig it!
You might also like:
I'm Nat Nanton, founder of Tutu Mama. Becoming a mother has made me commit to living my greatest life. If you can relate to that, you're in the right place.
15 Tips On How To Be The Hottest Mama You Know
Sorry. No data so far.