So you’ve heard of bucket lists: the fun kind of TTD list that you aim to accomplish before you die. Well, I’ve decided to make me a bucket list of the season. I’m not planning on dying at the end of spring; I just think it’s a great way to make the most of it. In the past, I’ve found that I get so excited when a new season is approaching, only to let it whiz by without me actually doing much to celebrate it. This time around, I plan to carpe diem!
Carpe Diem : Spring 2012 edition
Make an Easter Bunny Butt cake – on Easter Sunday
- Bike the blossoms with Tiana in tow- on April 28th
Enter the Haiku Invitational (cherry-blossom-inspired poetry contest)- by June 4th– read my Haiku here.
- Decorate my bare walls with D.I.Y spring-themed home decor (a.k.a actually making Pinterest productive)
- Make/modify a spring-appropriate article of clothing or accessory.
Take Tiana to Maple Wood Farm– read about the farm adventures here.
- Start a herb garden.
Support farmer’s markets.– lucky for me there’s a farmer’s market on my street every Wednesday. I’ve enjoyed handmade crafts and homemade food!
A pretty good list, I’d say. Do you plan activities for the season?
- In the comments below, tell me what activity you’re looking forward to this spring.
- Subscribe to receive email updates!
- “Like”, “tweet”, or “pin it” if you dig it!
You might also like:
I'm Nat Nanton, founder of Tutu Mama. Becoming a mother has made me commit to living my greatest life. If you can relate to that, you're in the right place.
15 Tips On How To Be The Hottest Mama You Know
Sorry. No data so far.