In the spirit of Earth Day, Sunday, April 22, 2012, here are six fun and creative ways to repurpose old items:
- If your favourite t-shirt is collecting dust in your closet, don’t give it away; give it a makeover! Here’s a simple tutorial on how to repurpose your old shirt into a sweet, little dress for Baby. Via makeit-loveit.com.
- Outdated purse morphs into adorable shoes for tiny feet? Now that’s creative genius! Via makeit-loveit.com.
There are many ways to reuse baby food jars. Turning them into pretty, magnetic, labelled spice jars, comes out at the top of my list.
With little effort, a baby crib can be a charming outdoor bench.
- Is Baby’s belly too big for her belt? Mama gets a new hairband!
Rethink. Repurpose. Renew.
Happy Earth Day!
P.S. Join me in saving in the planet by purchasing the Jungle Look Tutu. Gorgeous tutu + good karma.
- Share your creative ways to re-purpose items for mom and/or baby in the comments below!
- Subscribe to receive email updates!
- “Like”, “tweet”, or “pin it” if you dig it!
Let's Discuss! Tag me (@natnanton) so that I can reply!
I'm Nat Nanton, founder of Tutu Mama. Becoming a mother has made me commit to living my greatest life. If you can relate to that, you're in the right place.
15 Tips On How To Be The Hottest Mama You Know
- Through Mama’s Eyes Instagram Challenge: Selfie
- Our Social Fabric: Textiles, Recycling, and Spontaneity
- Does Facebook Take Away Face Time From Your Kids?
- Results of Through Mama’s Eyes Instagram Challenge: Artsy Craftsy
- Using Instagram To Connect With Inspired Mothers
- A Positive Body Image Starts With Mom