A couple of months ago I blogged about Tutu Mama joining the eco-conscious revolution. Well, I’m giddy with excitement over here cuz (cue trumpets) Tutu Mama has partnered with TLC, The Land Conservancy of BC!
TLC is a non-profit, charitable organization whose aim is to protect BC’s “important habitat for plants, animals and natural communities as well as properties with historical, cultural, scientific, scenic or compatible recreational value“.
I think their slogan sums it up nicely : Special Places, Forever, for Everyone.
Of all the organizations, Tutu Mama chose to partner with TLC because:
- I’m loco for local. As they say, charity begins at home.
- They walk the walk! Visit blog.conservancy.bc.ca/properties/ to see how much they’ve achieved since founded in 1997.
- Their campaigns allow us to enjoy our Beautiful BC today while ensuring the very same or better for our future generations.
So what’s the big idea?
Tutu Mama will donate five percent of every Jungle Look Tutu that you purchase to TLC’s campaigns. Let me know if there is a particular campaign that you have a soft spot for and I’ll direct the funds from your purchase towards it. Place your orders at my online boutique.
What’s In It For You?
Thanks to the Tutu Mama-TLC collabo, the Jungle Look Tutu now comes with bonus features:
- You feel good about yourself. (I’m not gonna lie, I feel pretty good about it too…and I’m pretty sure TLC feels great.)
- You put the Beautiful back in British Columbia 😉
- You give the kids and the kids’ kids a chance to know this beauty that is theirs to enjoy.
- You make little girls look adorable while doing all of the above!
Which BC location is your go-to special place for family vacations? I’d love to know in the comments below!
You might also like:
I'm Nat Nanton, founder of Tutu Mama. Becoming a mother has made me commit to living my greatest life. If you can relate to that, you're in the right place.
15 Tips On How To Be The Hottest Mama You Know